Couple Photography Session
I love couple photography, and with the Spikey Photography photo session this includes:
- My photo shoot guide with tips on how to prepare for the session
- Email and telephone consultations to discuss ideas and make sure you are happy with the plan
- Up to 2 hours photo shoot on location of your choosing in the London area
- A secured online gallery of approximately 50-70 fully edited photographs for you to view and share with your family & friends
- All fully edited images available for you to download and keep in high-resolution format.
The session fee is a very reasonable £299 with no hidden costs - that's the total price you pay inclusive of VAT. I publish my fees up front so there are no surprises.
After the session you may want to take advantage of the integrated shopping basket on this site. It allows you to create personalised photo books and purchase a range of other products such as framed prints, greeting cards, collages, multi-aperture prints, calendars, t-shirts, bags, up to 30'' x 20'' wall mounts, desk stands and many more. There is everything you may need at your fingerprints to make the most of your photo experience. Be advised, no photo products are included in photo session price. Photo products can be ordered any time after you've gained access to your photo gallery.
To check availability and book your session phone 07856550442 or send me a message online here.
Don't forget, this isn't just the photo session but includes all the time, care, and love invested in processing the images to make something you'll treasure forever. Photography begins with a smile, then a click of a shutter, then a smile every time you see the photograph.
- This price refers to shooting in London on location, local park, etc. There are plenty of places to choose from, and I can offer suggestions if you need help.
- To reserve your chosen date, a signed contract and a non-refundable deposit of 20% is required with the remaining amount required two weeks before the shoot.
- Normally the photo session is for a family of four, costs for additional adults are negotiable.
- Talk to me! I'm happy to discuss what you want and we can share ideas to make the day memorable for you and get great images. I want you to have the best memories, the best photographs, and the best session possible. If you have something specific in mind, share it with me and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
- I can help and advise you with creative projects including books & prints, and other uses of your photographs - just ask for details.
- I'm sure you'll love your photographs: so much so that if you're not completely happy I'll give you your money back in full. I know that sessions can go awry sometimes for reasons that are hard to foresee, particularly involving children... but I know that you'll adore the photographs and want to have them and keep them for future generations.